Softsoap Lavender & Chamomile Moisturizing Body Wash

Softsoap Lavender & Chamomile Moisturizing Body Wash was a shower gel that was available for several years. From the moment I discovered this product, it was the only shower gel I bought--until it was discontinued.

I'm very sensitive to perfumes, but this didn't bother me at all. I think it's because it was lavender, and I can usually handle that. In fact, lavender is one of my favorite scents. Just as it was supposed to be, this product was very calming.

The first two shower gels made by Softsoap were also discontinued long ago, before this variety was introduced. I also liked them, but the lavender and chamomile version was my favorite.

I believe that this scent is still available in a liquid hand soap, but I can't use it due to sensitive skin.

2 comments:

Misha Gerrick April 22, 2011 at 4:29 PM  

Lavender is my favorite scent to.

Lavender and chamomile sounds like a stunning combo.

^_^

A Girl and Her eBooks April 22, 2011 at 10:14 PM  

I just hate when things you like AND can use due to allergies (I have many as well) are discontinued.

About Diary of a Non-Person

Dedicated to the canceled shows "nobody" watched, the discontinued products "no one" was buying, and the restaurants that closed down because "people" didn't eat there. Why? Because it happens to so many of my favorites.

About Me

My photo
My earliest memory of a career aspiration was to be a writer. My hobbies and interests include dogs, music, and spending time with my husband. I watch far too much television and seem to specialize in shows that don't get the ratings needed to stay on the air. An avid reader, I've been known to read several books a week.

Followers


Powered by Blogger.