Joan of Arcadia

Joan of Arcadia was a TV show set in the fictional town of Arcadia, Maryland. The show's premise was that God appeared in the flesh (in the form of several different people) to Joan. Although it had all the expected teenage angst, it wasn't just for and about teenagers. Both of Joan's parents figured prominently in the show.

Joan of Arcadia debuted in September 2003 and lasted two seasons. Since it was cancelled after the end of the second season, there was no official ending to the series. As often happens, it ended on a cliffhanger that left the fans wondering what the network was thinking when it ordered the show's cancellation.

2 comments:

Marie Anne April 12, 2011 at 9:13 PM  

Someone mentioned this show to me a while back,I can't recall who it was. I'd not seen it, but it sounded like a neat show.

Tracey April 20, 2011 at 10:39 AM  

I watched a few episodes but couldn't get into it for some reason.

About Diary of a Non-Person

Dedicated to the canceled shows "nobody" watched, the discontinued products "no one" was buying, and the restaurants that closed down because "people" didn't eat there. Why? Because it happens to so many of my favorites.

About Me

My photo
My earliest memory of a career aspiration was to be a writer. My hobbies and interests include dogs, music, and spending time with my husband. I watch far too much television and seem to specialize in shows that don't get the ratings needed to stay on the air. An avid reader, I've been known to read several books a week.

Followers


Powered by Blogger.